This Privacy Notice applies to the websites, apps, platforms where it appears, as well as any other points of contact with the Company.
- Within our facilities
- On our websites and services where this Policy is posted.
What personal information we may collect:
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Contact information that you provide to us such as your name, email address, your phone number and mailing address.
- Information you submit such as online job applications or information you provide when you contact us.
- Demographic information like your age, gender, date of birth, age range, or zip code.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information such as your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, about the browser you're using and how often you use our website. We might look at what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us.
How we may collect your personal information.
- Directly. For example, if you sign up to receive marketing communications and offers from us or apply for a job online. We also collect information if you contact us online or enter a contest.
How we may use your personal information
- To respond to your requests or questions. For example, we may use your personal information to respond to your customer feedback or request which you submit to us thorough our "contact us" form. We may also use your information to notify you if you win a contest.
- To process your job application. Where you apply to us online for a job, the information you submit to us will be used to process and consider your job application.
- To improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our website better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- For security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company, website and our website visitors. We may also use information to protect our sites and apps.
- For marketing purposes. For example, we might use your information to provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. If you sign up with us, we'll enroll you in an email newsletter.
- We may use push notifications on our apps. For example, we may contact you about your feedback or our relationship. We might also contact you about this Privacy Notice or our Conditions of Use.
- We may use push notifications on our apps. For example, we may send you push notifications about coupons or other offers.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
How we may share your information with third parties:
- We will share information within the Tyson Foods family of companies.
- We will share information with certain third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who send emails for us. We also share information with certain companies that help us operate our websites, apps, and platforms, or run a promotion or contest. If you are the winner of a sweepstakes or contest, we may also share your information with anyone who requests a winner's list.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or for similar purposes. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigative body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a promotion.
- We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold, we may include customer information as part of that transaction.
Legal basis for processing your information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where the processing is in our legitimate interests (such as where you contact us with a query to which we need to respond. This will also be the case where we collect information on use of our website). Sometimes we need the information to perform a contract with you (such as where you apply for a job with us), or with your consent (such as to send you marketing communications).
We may also have a legal obligation to process your personal information such as for our own internal record keeping or to handle a complaint.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make it clear to you at the relevant time and advise whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not. Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), we will make it clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information then please contact us.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. Specifically, the website servers are located in multiple regions including the US and EEA, and our group companies and third-party service providers operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries.
Your rights and choices
Where you are located in the UK or EEA you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting our marketing messages or unsubscribe from our distribution lists, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
- You can control tools on your mobile device. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
What are our security measures?
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use our best efforts to create and maintain commercially reasonable technical, organizational, and physical safeguards, consistent with applicable law, to protect your personal information.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law. Where we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
Do we link to third-party sites or services we don't control?
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
Process to submit a request: To submit a verified request for your personal information or to designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, you may click HERE or call toll-free at 1-866-467-8688 and enter service code 262#.
Verification Method: In order to ensure your personal information is not disclosed to unauthorized parties, and to protect against fraud, we will verify your identity before responding to your request. To verify your identity, we will generally match the identifying information provided in your request with the information we have on file about you. Depending on the sensitivity of the personal information requested, we may also utilize more stringent verification methods to verify your identity, including but not limited to requesting additional information from you and/or requiring you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury.
If you have any questions about this policy or want to correct or update your information, please email us at PRIVACY@TYSON.COM or call You also can contact us at:
Tyson Foods, Inc.
Privacy c/o Law Department
Mail Code CP006
2200 W. Don Tyson Parkway
Springdale, AR 72765-2020
Tyson Foods Europe BV
Hugo de Grootlaan 29
Hertogenbosch 5223 LB
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address, and/or telephone number(s) in order to provide the information we need to address your request.
©2021 Tyson Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.